Connect with me


View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on LinkedIn View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on MySpace

View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on Facebook Follow me on Twitter

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

It's part sales, part marketing, part branding, part market research and development.

But most of all, it's an art whose masters have made millions.

Join me as we explore this conversation

And We're Off

Welcome to the first post on the Network 2 Networth Blog!

Over the next year I will be sharing practical tips and insights that come directly from my work with professionals as they engage in "Deep Business Development".

I look forward to sharing the journey with you.

There are lots of exciting developments under way and I am excited to reveal them as they unfold.

And - We're Off!

Raymond Chip Lambert
chip@network2networth.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Copyright 2008 - Network 2 Networth, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Reuse Permitted with electronic Trackbacks