Connect with me


View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on LinkedIn View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on MySpace

View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on Facebook Follow me on Twitter

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

It's part sales, part marketing, part branding, part market research and development.

But most of all, it's an art whose masters have made millions.

Join me as we explore this conversation

Building a Network of Value - My first Event

 

Last Tuesday I launched Integrated Alliances here in the Phoenix Market with a VIP, invite only event at Ruth's Chris Steak house.

With two colleagues, Bill Austin and Bob Denton, we generated 113 RSVPs and 86 VIPs in attendance - in 2 weeks.

I'm completely floored - even with all the training I have. And something even more interesting is happening - I am now perceived differently in the communities I already participate in.

Why am I sharing this with you? Well, it illustrates a few things.

  1. The power of a network and a clear focus. With very little time and a clear outcome a great event was created. With it's focus around the LinkedIn Platform (a network), a few key individuals (a network), and a clear vision, mountains got moved.
  2. Be a leader in your network and cause connections - real world connections - it alters how your network perceives you. I cannot even begin to describe the shift that has happened within the conversations I've had in the last week. It's surreal.

If you are in the Phoenix Metropolitan area, a high-level player, a reader of my blog, and a user of LinkedIn, I'd like to invite you to join our mailing list for the IA - Linkedin Live! Events. Go to www.integratedalliances.com/phoenix_events.php and join the list. We'd love to have you join us!

Here's to the power of networks, of people coming together around a common cause, and of the magic that gets created when they collide.

Raymond Chip Lambert
Network 2 Networth

Deep Business Development

 

Share this post :

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Copyright 2008 - Network 2 Networth, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Reuse Permitted with electronic Trackbacks