Connect with me


View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on LinkedIn View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on MySpace

View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on Facebook Follow me on Twitter

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

It's part sales, part marketing, part branding, part market research and development.

But most of all, it's an art whose masters have made millions.

Join me as we explore this conversation

A Conversation on Abundance

I am an avid reader of the on and from time to time I interact with a post there.

One of the moderators and founders of the group, posted this on the board this morning:

Many of us yearn for abundance, pray for abundance, align ourselves for abundance but, forget to prepare ourselves for abundance.

Now, some may think that aligning oneself with abundance is the same thing as preparing oneself for abundance. However, that's not necessarily the case any more than aligning your car with a
superhighway without making sure that it's prepared for the increased speeds of a superhighway.

The reason I ask this question is because I caught myself being
inundated with a multitude of good looking offers and while looking around my work space, I realized that I was not quite prepared to properly process the abundance of incoming offers.

(Of course, I can and will remedy this! :-))

So, are you prepared for the abundance you've been seeking?
--
Thanks,
Vincent Wright
www.VincentWright.com
www.TeachUsAbout.com
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.org
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.net

Here was my response:

Vicent,

This is a great observation.  One which I share with my students in the Business Development Intensive.

In terms of Network Development and Resource Development, our current networks and resources are arranged and "trained" to deliver us exactly what we have.

To manage a breakthrough into abundance - meaning actually being able to hold it - on must consciously arrange our networks and resources to hold abundance.

Think about this - the wealthiest people I know work less than I do, physically "do" less than I do, and out produce me dramatically.  Why?

Because they have teams of people who help them produce their results.  They have structured their resources differently than I have, and they don't rely on their own "knowledge" to get them through.  In fact, the opposite is true.  They go to their networks to find what they need.

Think Ford.

I posit that a breakthrough into abundance has more to do with your relationship to the resources and people in your network than it does with anything else.

Of course - brilliance helps.

And you, my friend, have plenty of that.

Thanks for all you do.

Raymond "Chip" Lambert

Deep Business Development

 

Share this post :

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Copyright 2008 - Network 2 Networth, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Reuse Permitted with electronic Trackbacks