Connect with me


View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on LinkedIn View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on MySpace

View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on Facebook Follow me on Twitter

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

It's part sales, part marketing, part branding, part market research and development.

But most of all, it's an art whose masters have made millions.

Join me as we explore this conversation

What's Your Biggest Asset? Is it leveraged?

When I begin an engagement, I ask this question to all of my clients and invariably they come up with answers like: my building; my client list; my equipment; my Accounts Receivable.

I've been reminded of the real answer repeatedly over the last few weeks.

If you look from a macro perspective - YOUR NETWORK is your largest asset.

And not just in an abstract way.

It's the relationships that are right there in front of your face that make the difference.

With the shift in my business, I've begun to re-audit and build out my network.

I'm seeing my connections and relationships in a completely new light - given my new perspective.

And the conversations I've been having are helping me re-write my website, redesign my messaging, tap into new resources, and frankly, reconnect with people that it's been too long since I have talked with.

I'm clear I have some work to do to re-establish some relationships and maybe even clean up some messes I didn't realize I'd made.

But that's the beauty of it all.

Even if I have to eat crow.

I'll be revising the text and purpose of my website over the next few weeks.

Please check in and let me know what you think.  Your feedback is appreciated and welcomed!


Raymond Chip Lambert
Network 2 Networth
Your Outsourced Business Development Training Partner

 

Share this post :

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Thanks Chip. I forget sometimes that my clients and network as a whole are a huge asset to my business. And how important it is to keep those reationships fresh and vibrant.

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Good work Chip. Sometimes we forget that we can leverage so much from the social networking sites. - Sudipta

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Copyright 2008 - Network 2 Networth, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Reuse Permitted with electronic Trackbacks