Connect with me


View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on LinkedIn View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on MySpace

View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on Facebook Follow me on Twitter

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

It's part sales, part marketing, part branding, part market research and development.

But most of all, it's an art whose masters have made millions.

Join me as we explore this conversation

In the Media - Just Posted on My Website

In the last few years I've been interviewed, written about, and have contributed articles to various publications.

I've just posted a resource page on my website for those of you who are interested.

Network 2 Networth in the Media - Click Here

I hope they help build the case of the importance of establishing yourself in your markets and letting people know about what you are up to.

Also, you may find them useful resources to share with your business partners to help them understand exactly what it is that you are trying to achieve in your own quest for Business Development.

There is a lot going on and I will be writing about it extensively over the next week or so - stay tuned . . .

Raymond Chip Lambert
Network 2 Networth
Deep Business Development

Share this post :

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Copyright 2008 - Network 2 Networth, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Reuse Permitted with electronic Trackbacks