Connect with me


View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on LinkedIn View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on MySpace

View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on Facebook Follow me on Twitter

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

It's part sales, part marketing, part branding, part market research and development.

But most of all, it's an art whose masters have made millions.

Join me as we explore this conversation

Linked In for Realtors - Just found an interview I did with David Crumby on Google

Thought you might have an interest in listening to an interview I did with David Crumby of Assist2Sell that he posted for his franchise network.

I found it with my Google Reader search for my own name (something you may want to consider as people are more and more writing online).

Here's a link to the post "LinkedIn Expert Audio Interview" on the Assist2Sell Today blog.

Or you can click here to listen to it.

I'm beginning to really use LinkedIn as a way to get the idea that a network is a powerful thing and that it takes strategy to work a network. 

I'm of the opinion that most people work networks from a tactical perspective, and I hope that this interview, which was originally designed as a conversation for LinkedIn for Realtors, sheds some light on that.

Let me know what you think.

Raymond Chip Lambert
Network 2 Networth
Your Outsourced Business Development Training Partner

 

 

Share this post :

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Copyright 2008 - Network 2 Networth, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Reuse Permitted with electronic Trackbacks