Connect with me


View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on LinkedIn View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on MySpace

View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on Facebook Follow me on Twitter

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

It's part sales, part marketing, part branding, part market research and development.

But most of all, it's an art whose masters have made millions.

Join me as we explore this conversation

Important Heads Up Regarding LinkedIn

I logged into my LinkedIn account today and saw a little box in the upper header area of the site that says they have updated their User Agreement and their Privacy Policy.

Take note!

There are some things in here that we have been telling our clients for some time now - including specific things that you can and cannot do with the LinkedIn system.

In the next couple of days I will share my observations on the changes that have been made and how they may effect you and how you use the LinkedIn system.

Read the new User Agreement or Privacy Policy.

I'd love to get your feedback.  This could be pretty disruptive to the strategies some of you have been employing.  Let me know.

Raymond Chip Lambert
Network 2 Networth
Your Outsourced Business Development Training Partner

Share this post :

2 comments:

  1. Loving Tucson said...
     

    The new UA is pretty scary actually. Terribly written IMHO. In one place it asks for detailed correct information, then in another forbids it.

    Ever had your account suspended (even if it wasn't your fault), you can't use LI.

    Ever want to grow your network, you can't connect with people that you don't know (What was networking about anyways?)

    Jay C. Langdon, SPHR

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Thanks for sharing - I'll look forward to your comments, but certainly way more Don'ts than Dos which is pretty negative compared to what I think the site should be about.

    I thought this was ironic since I found it via a deep link from your post:

    deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a LinkedIn web page other than LinkedIn’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by LinkedIn or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Group on LinkedIn;

    Shawn

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Copyright 2008 - Network 2 Networth, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Reuse Permitted with electronic Trackbacks