Connect with me


View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on LinkedIn View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on MySpace

View Raymond Chip Lambert's profile on Facebook Follow me on Twitter

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

It's part sales, part marketing, part branding, part market research and development.

But most of all, it's an art whose masters have made millions.

Join me as we explore this conversation

Our Blog Redesign - Check it out

I've just spent the entire day on a redesign of our blog and would love to hear what you think.

There are some great new features including some of the things blogs that I read on a regular basis as well as photos from recent events.

Any suggestions or mistakes that you see, please let me know.

Look for new and interesting articles to be coming in the next few weeks as I begin to roll out some new partnerships!

Have a profitable week!

Raymond Chip Lambert
Network2Networth
Your Outsourced Business Development Partner

Share this post :

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Chip,
    Looks nice and has inspired me to sign up for a Linkedin webinar and get moving on improving my profile for the job search.
    Kevin

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Copyright 2008 - Network 2 Networth, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Reuse Permitted with electronic Trackbacks